Voice radio networks are used for mobile communications in private networks where the organization does not want to be fully dependent on GSM operators. The main users are energy, rail, military and rescue services. Data networks are used to transfer data in an environment where fixed infrastructure cannot be used. MESH networks that can build themselves are often used for mobile and ad-hoc communication.
What radio networks can bring you
- Mobile communication independent of GSM operators
- The ability to create a private network
- Coverage of the territory by signal
- Transferring a small flow of data
- Ability to send messages
- Wireless communication
- Group Call
- Individual calls
- Other functions according to the standard used
Rádiové systémy analogové, digitální a TETRA.
Rádiový systém DMR tier III